Seasonal Jobs, Recruitment Event, Oct. 2, 2013/12-2:00 PM/MUB 140
Confirmed Employer Lists:
- Acrobat Outsourcing: Clare Bautista, firstname.lastname@example.org
- AfterCollege.com: Javier F. Suazo, email@example.com
- AmeriCorpsVista: Elisha Hawkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Boudin Bakeries Inc. : Ben Samson, email@example.com
- Association of Legal Administrators, ALA: Jeanne Marlow, firstname.lastname@example.org
- AT&T Mobility: Stephanie Hawthorne, email@example.com
- Banana Republic: Curtis Shimosaka, Curtis_Shimosaka@stores.gap.com
- California Staffing Services: Ben Oda/Ana Sinji, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jumpstart : Miranda Herrera, Miranda.email@example.com
- Kelly Services: Tyler Korn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MatchBridge, United Way of the Bay Area: Barbara Hoo, email@example.com
- Old Navy: Brenda Palmisano, Brenda_Palmisano@stores.gap.com
- Presidio, YMCA : Aki Nagatomi, Kris Struble, firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- See’s candy: Marie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skechers, Powell St.: Lindsey Pierini, email@example.com
- Smarte Carte Inc. : Anthony Wong, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Target, S.F.: Emerson Rodriguez, Emerson.Rodriguez@target.com
- The Party Staff: Michael, email@example.com
- U.S. Postal Services: Jose Nuno, firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Parcel Services, UPS: Maura Pina/Michelle Brumfield,/ShielaO’Mahony, email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Walgreens : Cynthia Dimapasoc/Gordon Fung firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Year Up: SothearaYem, firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Career Resource & JOB FAIR 2013
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3RD, 2013
VALENCIA GARDENS HOUSING LP
390 VALENCIA STREET, SAN FRANCISCO
PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE RECOMMENDED
This is a FREE event for companies, organizations, and job seekers.
Sponsored by Mission Housing Development Corporation, San Francisco Housing
Authority, & The San Francisco Professional Career Network.
For pre-registration & information, contact Martin Ugarte 415.553.3160 x 106
Click on the link below to download a listing of workshops provided by the Career Development & Counseling Workshop at the Ocean Campus for the Fall 2013 semester.
THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER,
ACADEMIC COUNSELING DEPARTMENT
CITYCOLLEGE OF SAN FRANCISCO
FALL RECRUITMENT EVENT
Wednesday, OCTOBER 2, 2013
12 NOON TO 2:00 PM
MULTI-USE BUILDING, ROOM 140
EMPLOYERS/REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE RECRUITING ON CAMPUS FOR SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT, INTERNSHIPS and VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
(THIS EVENT IS EXCLUSIVE FOR CCSF STUDENTS)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT JOSEPHINE M. UBUGNEN,
CAREER COUNSELOR; JUBUNGEN@CCSF.EDU
Job Seekers can pre-register for the event at http://lgbtcareerfair30.eventbrite.com/
The Center’s 30th
LGBT Career Fair
Wednesday October 2, 2013
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Register today at http://lgbtcareerfair30.eventbrite.com/
Prepare yourself to participate in the nation’s largest LGBT Career Fair on October 2, 2013 at the Center. Our LGBT Career Fair is unlike other recruitment events! We showcase leading Bay Area employers dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The event will also provide LGBT and allied job seekers the opportunity to network and learn about a wide range of opportunities and careers. Open to all – free for job seekers!
Job Seekers can register above or can contact the Center’s Employment Services team for ongoing support: email@example.com or 415-865-5614. Tailored resumes and professional attire is recommended for the event. In order to prepare and get the most out of the event, we encouraged you to meet with our Employment Services staff and attend our preparatory workshops and events.
Employer & Community Partners:
|· Apple||· Accenture|
|· Bank of America||· Bank of the West|
|· Bright Horizons||· CA Technologies|
|· Comcast||· Episcopal Community Services|
|· Keystone Fundraising||· Kimpton|
|· Luxor Cabs|
|· Macy’s||· Mission Hiring Hall|
|· MJM Management||· New York Life|
|· Nielsen||· Pearson|
|· Safeway||· San Francisco Airport|
|· San Francisco Police Department||· San Francisco Public Utilities Commission|
|· San Francisco Public Library||· Simbiosys Mobile Solutions|
|· Starbucks||· Trans: Thrive/API Wellness|
|· UCSF Temp, Medical & Campus||· Walgreens|
|· Wells Fargo||· Whole Foods|
|· Year Up||· And More!|
- All events are free and open to all.
- Also – check out the full list of Economic Empowerment Week events here.
HireLive Sales, Retail & Management Professional Hiring Event
HireLive is a national career service company specializing in sales, retail and management career fairs. HireLive has more than a decade of experience in connecting job seekers with industry leading companies that are currently hiring, and is the largest sales specific career fair company on the west coast. Our process is a very professional one that offers job-seekers a unique opportunity to meet with over 15 of the nation’s leading companies in a private, professional setting.
HireLive encourages all experienced sales, retail and management professionals as well as recent college graduates to come out and experience one of our professional job fairs in person. All companies have hiring managers on-site with a private area to meet with candidates as part of the first step in the hiring process.
Thursday, September 5, 2013
9:00 am-12:00 pm
Where: WACTC, 1003A Turk Street
(Between Gough and Laguna, next to Softball Field)
|· You may be hired on the spot!
· Must be able to pass background check
· Must be able to pass drug test
· Negotiable wages. Flexible hours.
· MUST BRING ID AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
(or receipts showing they were applied for)
**Please wear black pants, white shirt, black shoes
Have questions? Please come to the job fair! ***WACTC Staff cannot answer employment questions!
Please fill out online app at:
(San Carlos Branch) before you come to Job Fair!